We live in an era of sexual liberation where inhibitions have diminished; women can now independently decide who to sleep with and when to do so. At the same time women while deciding when to sleep with whoever have to contend with the fact that they live in a society that frowns at women giving it up easily. A society that has a set of norms as to how women should conduct their affairs, so it now depends on how serious the typical guy out there takes these rules.
A lot of men condemn women who give it up on a first date while others cheer the move and view it more like a woman having self confidence, people who support it say:
- Sex on a first date helps couples make an informed decision about their compatibility.
- Helps the woman assess her man’s penis size and decide if its what she can cope with.
- Helps erase awkwardness thereby making them feel comfortable with each other.
- All these will help both decide if they can afford to invest time in each other.
For those against it, their reasons are based on the following:
- The woman would feel cheap.
- Anticipation is lost,same goes for interest on the man's part
- The man sees her as a cheap lay.
What’s your personal opinion on the matter? What would be your reaction and impression if a lady gives it up on a first date? Would you stay? Would you run? Ladies what's your take? What would make you give it up on a first date? Or why wouldn't you want to give it up?