I had a chat with a love fairy yesterday and it was quite enlightening, now I don’t know how you detect that brother who’s only comfortable in a mere relationship and doesn't want to take it further so i got some pointers. Though I do not agree with some of them but you can try comparing with your personal format wink.
Tell tale signs he's not going to propose:
- He hates going to weddings with you
- He’s not hard working
- He doesn't want you to meet his friends and family
- He doesn't like talking about the future
- He almost never talks about "the two of you"
- He still sees other women... sometimes behind your back
- He doesn't care about your needs
- He wants to just "play house" for the rest of his life
Which of these rings a bell? How do you go about making him change his mind about you? That’s if you really think he’s the right guy for you
- Make him see you as the only woman he can trust
- Make him see you as his #1 fan - his pillar of support
- Make him love you more each day, even through bad times
- Make him realize you value his dreams and goals
- Make him fear that he might lose you to another guy
- Make him think about marriage, even if he's a playboy
- Make him more "husband-material"
- Make him think: "Wow, you'd be a great wife..."
NB: Personally I think all these are a bit too much because by the time you’re done with all these then your’e already playing house, what’s still there to wife?
What’s your take? You’re free to critique…….