I've been practically holding my breath for this day but unfortunately i woke up feeling stressed by a couple of people trying so hard to annoy me and also me trying hard to avoid Nwami Ukwu's inevitable "birthday lecture".
I've officially become an "old maid" today so don't let my face deceive
you. Like you all know, such a day comes with wishes, hopes and dreams
i'd love to achieve/realize in a heart beat but i know God doesn't work
that way so i'm going to quickly ask that he take the wheel as soon as
he deems fit.
Bearing in mind you'd be curious to know what CrunchyApple would hope for, here's a preview:
1. To be a better person in every way possible.
2. To move above where i find myself today.
3. A little patience with people's inadequacies.
4. To smile less and frown more. ( I'm hoping you all would learn to take me serious if i do)
5. Above all, i hope to hammer this year. (It's possible and i believe)
Thanks for the messages that's been pouring in and don't forget to ask for a copy of my wishlist.
Happy 35th To Me...... ( Yeah, I Just Unmasked My Masquerade)