I noticed the dictionary and Wikipedia has no clear cut definition of who a woman is. Wikipedia calls her “a female human irrespective of age” while the oxford dictionary calls her “an adult female, a female worker or employee, a wife, girlfriend or lover”. If these two major sources of knowledge cannot explicitly tell us who a woman is, then I wonder who can ? Can you try? How best can you define and describe a woman without relying on societal misconceptions?
Men have varied impressions about women and so do women amongst themselves. So I need you to sit back and think through these questions and share with me what you came up with.
- Who is a woman?
- How best can you describe a woman?
- Describe yourself as a woman
- How do you feel living as a woman?
- What societal expectations do you think you’re faced with?
- What are the pros and cons of being a woman (What do you like about being a woman and what don’t you like about it?
Note: men can answer the first question but for the rest? Read and learn………