Friday 12 July 2013

What’s Your Favourite Wacky Food Combo?


Some food combos usually stem from cultural orientation or personal preferences and people tend to be shocked when they see you eating some kinds of food.
Agidi/Eko 

Okro Soup

Take for instance, yesterday I cooked Unripe plantain porridge with nchuanwu/scent/efiri leaves and my bestie couldn't fathom what the outcome of that combo would be like. I know you've surprised people one time or the other with your preferences. 

My personal list of food combos that I can never pass over still remains

Unripe Plantain Porridge


  • Unripe plantain porridge mixed with Okro
  • Okro soup and white Agidi/Eko
  • Okpa and Coke , or Okpa and Coffee ( Rugged Combo)
  • Salad and Bread ( Sandwich style)

Okpa

Coke

Nigerian Salad

Bread

Lol! Yeah I know they sound horrible but the taste makes all the difference.
What are your favourite combos? Or which combo would you want to try ?


21 comments:

  1. agege bread, deboned fried fish and akara...washed down with Guinness & Coke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porridge Beans and Banana. Am salivating oredi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moi-moi & bread with pap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boons and fish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bread, butter with beans, graced with ram suya, and balance with fried ripe plantain washed down with Orobo Mirinda. Pls don't tell my wife I still do this o. Na my guilty pleasure. And if u must try this, pls don't get hooked. Results could be (fat)fatal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so telling your wife!!!!!! Warrisdat?

      Delete
  6. Midex of Life13 July, 2013 03:36

    This is my first time of visiting your blog and I fell in love with it immediately. Keep the ball rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold porridge beans with cold okra soup, early in the morning. Rice with groundnut(especially when the rice is not tasty).

    ReplyDelete
  8. White Rice and Pepper soup anytime, any day. Cat fish preferably. Then bread and coconut washed down with chilled bitter lemon

    ReplyDelete

Translate